NA Offshore operates a state of the art Offshore Rigging facility. Specializing in container slings designed for offshore use in Newfoundland. Slings are designed to your specific offshore needs.
- Robust all steel construction with safety operation.
- Compact size with light weight
- Easy to install with minimum headroom.
- Super-quick adjustment to any girder width in range.
Our range of cable socks include Single Eye, Double Eye & Open Ended.
Galvanized and stainless steel hooks.
Offers a range of chain consisting of galvanized, Long link, Mid link, short link, anchor chain in both natural surface and black painted.
Grab hooks, Slip hooks,Eye grab hooks, Eye slip hooks, Swivel hooks, Chain hooks, Winch Hooks, Snap Hooks.
Links, fish locks, spare parts, quick links and carabine hooks.
Steel, copper, Aluminum “Z”, Aluminum “S” ferrules.
Slip, safety, G, sling, eye foundry, cargo, choker, towing, quick release, gilson and Yo-Yo hooks.
Jason’s Cradle ® is now a market leader in man over board recoveries. The Jason’s Cradle ® is fully SOLAS approved and guaranteed against manufacturing defect for three years after which time annual servicing will ensure it will provide a useful service life well in excess of 10 years. The Jason’s Cradle ® is available in virtually any practical width and length and in different configurations including stretcher and scramble-net variants to suit the requirements of owners and operators in every marine sector.
- Ratchet Type with Grab Hook
- Ratchet Type without Links or Hooks
- Indirect and spring
- Lever Type
- Adjustable to any beam width, simply by adjusting the number of collars.
- The wheels are made to fit any shape of beam
- High grade sealed ball bearings.
- With anti-drop plates.
- For gear trolley, the standard operating length is 3m, other length is available upon request.
They are available in a large variety of configurations of different ratchets of various capacities and end fittings.
The safe working load is clearly and continuously printed on the sleeve. Low elongation and extremely wear-resistant.
Chain tie chord, codline, elastic, kraft, gleipnir, leadline PP/PE, combination, manila, mooring rope, nylon, PE, PP, polysteel and Dynice ropes.
Stainless, commercial, heavy duty and mooring shackles which are manufactured in accordance with international standards.
Galvanized, stainless steel, chrome steel and yellow galvanized.
Steel, stainless steel, dark blue, stainless steel flex, steel tapered roller thrust bearing greasable, stainless steel bronze bushing and swivels with rings.
U.S. type extra heavy duty, wire stainless steel, wire blue, round and hot dip galvanized.
- Turnbuckles to U.S. Federal Specification (FF-T-791b).
- Eye & Hook, Eye & Eye, Eye & Jaw and Jaw & Jaw.
- Sizes: from 3mm to 50mm
- Surface Finish : Galvanized and Ungalvanized
- Core : IWRC, FC and WSC
- Wire Constructions : 6×36, 6X19, 18×7 , 6×26
Malleable and Forged Wire Rope Clips.
In-house manufactured wire rope slings, wire rope bridles – two, three, four leg. Testing facility up to 500, 000 lbs.
- DNV 2-7-1, 30 deg.
- DNV 2-7-1, 45 deg.
- B.S. 7072
- A.S.M.E B-30 — 2003
- Proof testing
- Destruction testing
- Hold testing
- Elongation vs. time
- Stress vs. time
- Stress vs. Strain
- Strain vs. Time
- Hand splicing
- Spelter Sockets
- Wire Installation
- Visual Inspections
- Pick-up and Delivery